2016年1月24日星期日

Blade And Soul Founder��s Packs FAQ


Can I purchase Founder��s Packs from my local game store/other local retail store?
No. You can purchase Blade & Soul Founder��s Packs from our online order page here.
Blade And Soul Founder��s Packs FAQ
Why are there three different Founder��s Packs?
We understand that many different players have different budgets. We wanted to offer a wide range of options at different price points to accommodate that, but ensure that everyone who supports Blade & Soul can access the Closed Beta and Head Start.
What payment methods can I use to purchase Founder��s blade and soul gold Packs?
You can use either a credit card or PayPal. We are investigating adding more payment options in the future and will update this FAQ with more details as we have them. For more details on purchasing via PayPal, please click here.
If I purchase a Founder��s Pack and change www.bladeandsoulgolds.net my mind, bns gold can I get a refund?
Yes. You can request a refund of your purchase any time before the start of Character Name Reservation. For more information.

没有评论:

发表评论